For additional information or to apply on-line, click on each title or email resume to Jwatson@slrc.org
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center
2381 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.In addition to federal law requirements, St. Lawrence complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
- Relief Nursing Supervisor
- Pharmacy Tech - Part Time
- Pharmacist - PRN
- Occupational Therapist - Weekend Tier Program
- Registered Nurse - Weekend Program 7P - 7A
- Certified Nursing Assistants 3:00PM - 11:30PM
- Security Officer - Per diem
- Dietary Aide
Relief Nursing Supervisor
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking a Relief Nursing Supervisor. All shifts needed. Applicants must have active NJ RN license and possess supervisory experience.
Interested applicants please fax resume to 609-620-5968 or email resume to email@example.com
Pharmacy Tech - Part Time
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking a Per Diem Pharmacy Technician. Responsibilities include preparing medication carts for delivery to nursing units, checking and recording daily temps from refrigerators, and preparing IV solutions under the direction of the Pharmacist. Certification required and hospital experience a plus. If interested, please fax resume to 609-620-5968 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmacist - PRN
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking a Per Diem Pharmacist to dispense medications, supervise technicians and manage computer orders. Hospital experience preferred. NJ Pharmacist license required. If interested please fax resume to 609-895-1603 or email email@example.com.
Occupational Therapist - Weekend Tier Program
The Weekend Tier Program is a 6 month commitment (scheduled 3 months at a time). Commitment periods are August 1st - January 31st and February 1st - July 31st. Candidate must be licensed by the State of New Jersey as an Occupational Therapist. PRN positions also available.
Tier 1 and Tier 2 staff:
- Will have first choice of days to work
- Will be required to work at least one Saturday/Sunday of holiday weekends for Thanksgiving or Christmas which will count towards commitment.
- Must work at least two times each month.
- Must provide dates at least 8 weeks in advance of the next 3-month interval.
- If a new employee starts after the beginning of the 6 month commitment period, the number of weekend requirements will be prorated according to your start date.
Tier 1: $65.00 per hour. Therapist will work 6 Saturdays and 2 Sundays in a 3-month period.
Tier 2: $70.00 per hour. Therapist will work 9 Saturdays and 3 Sundays in a 3-month period.
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Registered Nurse - Weekend Program 7P - 7A
Our nurses utilize med/surg and teaching skills as they care for patients with advanced neuromuscular, orthopedic and brain injury diagnosis.
- Prescribes, delegates, coordinates and supervises patient care.
- Direct day to day functions of Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Supports the patient and family through communication and education.
- Develops individualized plan of care within 24 hours of admission.
- Transcribes physicians orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- NJ RN license required
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and through written documentation.
Certified Nursing Assistants 3:00PM - 11:30PM
Our CNAs are essential in ensuring a high quality of life for our residents. The following positions are available:
FULL TIME 3:00PM - 11:30PM
PART TIME WEEKEND - ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- Assists the patient, as assigned with activities of daily living following the rehabilitation plan of care.
- Provide assistance with admission and discharge.
- Restock supplies and clean linen
- Attend education and training sessions as required and assigned.
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to transfer patients
- Must have a CNA certification in NJ
- Must demonstrate appropriate communication and interpersonal skills.
St. Lawrence offers a competitive benefits package along with a sign-on bonus for new CNA staff.
Security Officer - Per diem
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center is looking for a Security Officer to help us keep our facility safe. Must be available to work nights and weekends.
A valid drivers license is required. Previous security experience required.
Our state-of-the-art kitchen provides nutritious meals for the patients at St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center as well as residents of our affiliated long term care facility, Morris Hall. Our Dietary Aides are general Food Service Workers who perform important functions to keep the kitchen running smoothly. We will train a person with good communication skills who is customer oriented. All positions start per diem, but may progress to full time. Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends. Must have basic math, reading and writing skills and be able to follow directions. Previous experience in a healthcare facility preferred.
Our state-of-the-art kitchen provides nutritious meals for the patients at St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center as well as residents of Morris Hall, and our employee cafeteria. Previous cooking experience in health care is a plus. Must have attention to detail and be able to work under pressure. Must follow strict regulatory requirements for food prep, storage and documentation.