For additional information or to apply on-line, click on each title or email resume to Jwatson@slrc.org
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center
2381 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.In addition to federal law requirements, St. Lawrence complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
- Pharmacy Tech - PRN
- Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Registered Nurse - Weekend Program 7P - 7A
- Certified Nursing Assistant 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Pharmacy Tech - PRN
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking a Per Diem Pharmacy Technician. Responsibilities include preparing medication carts for delivery to nursing units, checking and recording daily temps from refrigerators, and preparing IV solutions under the direction of the Pharmacist. Certification required and hospital experience a plus. If interested, please fax resume to 609-895-1603 or e-mail email@example.com
Outpatient Physical Therapist
We are currently seeking Full time and Per Diem Physical Therapists to join our Outpatient department. Our Outpatient Department is staffed by approximately 15 physical and occupational therapist allowing staff members to function as part of a team and to gain experience with seasoned clinicians. The caseload is diverse and includes a mixture of both neurologic and orthopedic patients. A web based electronic documentation system is currently being used. If you are interested in treating a diverse caseload then this is the right job for you. this is a great opportunity for a new graduate. SLRC offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and pension plan. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 609-895-1603.
Registered Nurse - Weekend Program 7P - 7A
Our nurses utilize med/surg and teaching skills as they care for patients with advanced neuromuscular, orthopedic and brain injury diagnosis.
- Prescribes, delegates, coordinates and supervises patient care.
- Direct day to day functions of Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Supports the patient and family through communication and education.
- Develops individualized plan of care within 24 hours of admission.
- Transcribes physicians orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- NJ RN license required
- Must have at least 1 year of experience.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and through written documentation.
Certified Nursing Assistant 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Our CNAs are essential in ensuring a high quality of life for our residents. The following positions are available:
- Assists the patient, as assigned with activities of daily living following the rehabilitation plan of care.
- Provide assistance with admission and discharge.
- Restock supplies and clean linen
- Attend education and training sessions as required and assigned.
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to transfer patients
- Must have a CNA license in NJ
- Must demonstrate appropriate communication and interpersonal skills.
NJ certification is required for all positions.
Our state-of-the-art kitchen provides nutritious meals for the patients at St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center as well as residents of Morris Hall, and our employee cafeteria. Previous cooking experience in health care is a plus. Must have attention to detail and be able to work under pressure. Must follow strict regulatory requirements for food prep, storage and documentation.