For additional information or to apply on-line, click on each title or email resume to Jwatson@slrc.org
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center
2381 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.In addition to federal law requirements, St. Lawrence complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
- Registered Nurse - Weekend Program 7P - 7A + 2 Nights
- Dietary Aide, PRN
Registered Nurse - Weekend Program 7P - 7A + 2 Nights
Our nurses utilize med/surg and teaching skills as they care for patients with advanced neuromuscular, orthopedic and brain injury diagnosis.
- Prescribes, delegates, coordinates and supervises patient care.
- Direct day to day functions of Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Supports the patient and family through communication and education.
- Develops individualized plan of care within 24 hours of admission.
- Transcribes physicians orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- NJ RN license required
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and through written documentation.
Dietary Aide, PRN
Our state-of-the-art kitchen provides nutritious meals for the patients at St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center as well as residents of our affiliated long term care facility, Morris Hall. Our Dietary Aides are general Food Service Workers who perform important functions to keep the kitchen running smoothly. We will train a person with good communication skills who is customer oriented. All positions start per diem, but may progress to full time. Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends. Must have basic math, reading and writing skills and be able to follow directions. Previous experience in a healthcare facility preferred.