For additional information or to apply on-line, click on each title or email resume to Jwatson@slrc.org
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center
2381 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.In addition to federal law requirements, St. Lawrence complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
- Relief Nursing Supervisor
- Admissions Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistants 3:00PM - 11:30PM
Relief Nursing Supervisor
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking a Relief Nursing Supervisor. All shifts needed. Applicants must have active NJ RN license and possess supervisory experience.
Interested applicants please fax resume to 609-620-5968 or email resume to email@example.com
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking a full time Admissions Assistant. Work hours are from 10:00am - 6:30pm. Candidate must be available to work on weekends and some late evenings. Previous experience in healthcare setting preferred. Full time employees are offered a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Jacevedo@slrc.org or fax to 609-620-5968 for immediate consideration.
Certified Nursing Assistants 3:00PM - 11:30PM
Our CNAs are essential in ensuring a high quality of life for our residents. The following positions are available:
FULL TIME 3:00PM - 11:30PM
PART TIME WEEKEND - ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- Assists the patient, as assigned with activities of daily living following the rehabilitation plan of care.
- Provide assistance with admission and discharge.
- Restock supplies and clean linen
- Attend education and training sessions as required and assigned.
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to transfer patients
- Must have a CNA certification in NJ
- Must demonstrate appropriate communication and interpersonal skills.
St. Lawrence offers a competitive benefits package along with a $1,000 sign-on bonus for new full time CNA staff.
Our state-of-the-art kitchen provides nutritious meals for the patients at St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center as well as residents of Morris Hall, and our employee cafeteria. Previous cooking experience in health care is a plus. Must have attention to detail and be able to work under pressure. Must follow strict regulatory requirements for food prep, storage and documentation.