For additional information or to apply on-line, click on each title or email resume to Jwatson@slrc.org
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center
2381 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.In addition to federal law requirements, St. Lawrence complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
- Relief Nursing Supervisor
- Registered Nurse - Weekend Program 7P - 7A
- Certified Nursing Assistants - Weekend Program
- Security Officer - Per diem
- Dietary Aide
Relief Nursing Supervisor
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking a Relief Nursing Supervisor. All shifts needed. Applicants must have active NJ RN license and possess supervisory experience.
Interested applicants please fax resume to 609-620-5968 or email resume to email@example.com
Registered Nurse - Weekend Program 7P - 7A
Our nurses utilize med/surg and teaching skills as they care for patients with advanced neuromuscular, orthopedic and brain injury diagnosis.
- Prescribes, delegates, coordinates and supervises patient care.
- Direct day to day functions of Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Supports the patient and family through communication and education.
- Develops individualized plan of care within 24 hours of admission.
- Transcribes physicians orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- NJ RN license required
- Must have at least 1 year of experience.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and through written documentation.
Certified Nursing Assistants - Weekend Program
Our CNAs are essential in ensuring a high quality of life for our residents. The following positions are available:
Weekend 7P - 7A
Weekend 7A - 7P
- Assists the patient, as assigned with activities of daily living following the rehabilitation plan of care.
- Provide assistance with admission and discharge.
- Restock supplies and clean linen
- Attend education and training sessions as required and assigned.
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to transfer patients
- Must have a CNA certification in NJ
- Must demonstrate appropriate communication and interpersonal skills.
St. Lawrence offers a competitive benefits package along with a sign-on bonus for new CNA staff.
Security Officer - Per diem
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center is looking for a Security Officer to help us keep our facility safe. Must be available to work nights and weekends.
A valid drivers license is required. Previous security experience required.
Our state-of-the-art kitchen provides nutritious meals for the patients at St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center as well as residents of our affiliated long term care facility, Morris Hall. Our Dietary Aides are general Food Service Workers who perform important functions to keep the kitchen running smoothly. We will train a person with good communication skills who is customer oriented. All positions start per diem, but may progress to full time. Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends. Must have basic math, reading and writing skills and be able to follow directions. Previous experience in a healthcare facility preferred.
Our state-of-the-art kitchen provides nutritious meals for the patients at St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center as well as residents of Morris Hall, and our employee cafeteria. Previous cooking experience in health care is a plus. Must have attention to detail and be able to work under pressure. Must follow strict regulatory requirements for food prep, storage and documentation.