For additional information or to apply on-line, click on each title or email resume to Jwatson@slrc.org
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center
2381 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.In addition to federal law requirements, St. Lawrence complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
- Physical Therapist | Long Term Care
- Physical Therapist - Per Diem
- Occupational Therapist - Per diem
- Registered Nurse - Weekend Program 7P - 7A
- Patient Care Tech
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Security Officer - Per diem
- Dietary Aide
Physical Therapist | Long Term Care
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center has a full time Physical Therapist position available. Position will be contracted to Morris Hall. Long term care experience helpful.
Physical Therapist - Per Diem
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking per diem Physical Therapists to join our state-of-the-art Inpatient team. This dynamic interdisciplinary team offers you the challenge and diversity your Physical Therapy career deserves. Our JCAHO accredited physical rehab center allows you to treat a varied patient mix including, orthopedic, neuro, amputee, brain injury and general debility, that will give you a great learning experience while nurturing your career. New grads are welcome to apply!!
Occupational Therapist - Per diem
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center is looking for a per diem Occupational Therapist to join our Inpatient Occupational Therapy team treating a wide variety of physically and cognitively challenged individuals. Candidates interested in working weekends, Saturday and Sunday are encouraged to apply. Experience working with neurological disorders helpful. Experience preferred, but new grads are welcome to apply.
Registered Nurse - Weekend Program 7P - 7A
Our nurses utilize med/surg and teaching skills as they care for patients with advanced neuromuscular, orthopedic and brain injury diagnosis.
- Prescribes, delegates, coordinates and supervises patient care.
- Direct day to day functions of Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Supports the patient and family through communication and education.
- Develops individualized plan of care within 24 hours of admission.
- Transcribes physicians orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- NJ RN license required
- Must have at least 1 year of experience.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and through written documentation.
Patient Care Tech
St. Lawrence is currently looking for per diem Patient Care Tech's to join our team. Will provide direct patient care and MUST BE A CERTIFIED PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN OR CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN AN ACCREDITED NURSING PROGRAM.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Our CNAs are essential in ensuring a high quality of life for our residents. The following positions are available:
3:00pm - 11:30pm
11:00pm - 7:30am
- Assists the patient, as assigned with activities of daily living following the rehabilitation plan of care.
- Provide assistance with admission and discharge.
- Restock supplies and clean linen
- Attend education and training sessions as required and assigned.
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to transfer patients
- Must have a CNA license in NJ
- Must demonstrate appropriate communication and interpersonal skills.
NJ certification is required for all positions.
Security Officer - Per diem
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center is looking for a Security Officer to help us keep our facility safe. Must be available to work nights and weekends.
A valid drivers license is required. Previous security experience required.
Our state-of-the-art kitchen provides nutritious meals for the patients at St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center as well as residents of our affiliated long term care facility, Morris Hall. Our Dietary Aides are general Food Service Workers who perform important functions to keep the kitchen running smoothly. We will train a person with good communication skills who is customer oriented. All positions start per diem, but may progress to full time. Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends. Must have basic math, reading and writing skills and be able to follow directions. Previous experience in a healthcare facility preferred.
Our state-of-the-art kitchen provides nutritious meals for the patients at St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center as well as residents of Morris Hall, and our employee cafeteria. Previous cooking experience in health care is a plus. Must have attention to detail and be able to work under pressure. Must follow strict regulatory requirements for food prep, storage and documentation.