For additional information or to apply on-line, click on each title or email resume to Jwatson@slrc.org
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center
2381 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.In addition to federal law requirements, St. Lawrence complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
- Pharmacy Tech - Full time
- Occupational Therapist - PRN
- Registered Nurse - Weekend Program 7A - 7P + 2 Days
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Occupational Therapy Aide, Per Diem
Pharmacy Tech - Full time
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking a part time Pharmacy Technician available to work every other weekend and 1 - 2 shifts during the week as needed. Hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm. Responsibilities include preparing medication carts for delivery to nursing units, checking and recording daily temps from refrigerators, and preparing IV solutions under the direction of the Pharmacist. New Jersey Plarmacy Technician license required and hospital experience a plus. If interested, please fax resume to 609-620-5968 or e-mail email@example.com
Occupational Therapist - PRN
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center is looking for Occupational Therapists to join our Inpatient Occupational Therapy team treating a wide variety of physically and cognitively challenged individuals. Candidates interested in working weekends, Saturday and Sunday are encouraged to apply. Experience working with neurological disorders helpful. Must have at least 1 year of experience.
Registered Nurse - Weekend Program 7A - 7P + 2 Days
Our nurses utilize med/surg and teaching skills as they care for patients with advanced neuromuscular, orthopedic and brain injury diagnosis.
- Prescribes, delegates, coordinates and supervises patient care.
- Direct day to day functions of Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Supports the patient and family through communication and education.
- Develops individualized plan of care within 24 hours of admission.
- Transcribes physicians orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- NJ RN license required
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and through written documentation.
Certified Nursing Assistants
Our CNAs are essential in ensuring a high quality of life for our residents. The following positions are available:
FULL TIME 3:00PM - 11:30PM
PART TIME WEEKEND - ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- Assists the patient, as assigned with activities of daily living following the rehabilitation plan of care.
- Provide assistance with admission and discharge.
- Restock supplies and clean linen
- Attend education and training sessions as required and assigned.
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to transfer patients
- Must have a CNA certification in NJ
- Must demonstrate appropriate communication and interpersonal skills.
St. Lawrence offers a competitive benefits package along with a $1,000 sign-on bonus for new full time CNA staff.
Occupational Therapy Aide, Per Diem
St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center is currently in search of a per diem Occupational Therapy Aide. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, greeting patients, cleaning and organizing work area, light clerical duties and other tasks. Candidate must be available on weekends and other shifts as needed. High school diploma or equivalent required. Interested candidates can email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 609-620-5968.